"I am still amazed everyday at the intensity and level of cooperation with documentation from the majority of our physicians. And I don’t take credit for it. It is an...Read more"
Clinical Documentation Improvement Software
DCBA, Inc. has created clinical documentation improvement software, CDiTrax, to complement our service offering of clinical documentation improvement consulting engagements. CDiTrax tracks the results and outcomes of the concurrent documentation review and improvement processes implemented by DCBA.
To accomplish this, CDiTrax obtains data through a combination of electronic batch
interfaces of organization demographics and patient-specific health information (PHI)
as well as manual data entry.
The following features are available in the latest release 1.3 of CDiTrax:
- Manage Rounding List Settings
- Track Concurrent and Post-Discharge Cases
- Assign Cases to CDS by Unit Lookup
- Filter Cases for Review by multiple criteria
- Create Key Performance Indicators
- Track Physician Education
- Generate Daily Rounding List
- Track Reviewed Cases
- Track Clarification Reasons, Responses and Outcomes
- Track DRG Assignments by CDS
Creation of Key Performance Indicators
- Measurement of review rates, clarification rates, provider response rates, provider education rates
- Frequency of clinical conditions requiring clarification
- Detailed history of provider response and outcomes
- Changes in MS-DRG or severity of illness/risk of mortality
- Estimated financial impact of clarifications (If client elects to input MS-DRGs)